Fire burns home at Hannahville Nation

URGENT URGENT – U.P. Breaking News Bulletin – 3-22-18 – 10 a.m. ET –

Fire destroys home on the Hannahville Indian Community nation rez

Hannahville 2
Fire graphic.jpg

By Greg Peterson
U.P. Breaking News
Owner, News Director

(Wilson, MI) – A home in the Hannahville Indian Community was destroyed Wednesday night by fire.

Few details are known about the blaze that was reported about 7:30 pm ET Wednesday night, March 21, 2018.

The blaze was reported at 594 Balsam Lane in Wilson, MI.

“Its a fully-engulfed structure fire,” the dispatcher told those responding to the blaze.
Balsam Lane is located near the Hannahville Indian School.

“There is possibly someone inside,” said the dispatcher to firefighters heading to the incident.

Initial reports indicate that nobody was trapped and there were no injuries.

Hannahville fire 1

Among those assisting firefighters on the scene were the Hannahville Tribal Police, Rampart EMS and Bark River First Responders.

Firefighters returned to the smoldering remains of the home for a rekindle about 2:30 a.m. ET this morning Thurs., March 22, 2018.

If you have any information on the fire, or a photo – please contact U.P. Breaking News.

Hannahville 2Hannahville fire 1

Hannahville Fire 2Fire graphic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s